Saturday, October 14, 2017

Bitcoin Income Limited

UPDATE 10/22/17: It appears to be a SCAM. I will continue to monitor it, but as of today, I am not even able to access the site.




I have to admit - this is a new path for me... I'm kind of tired of repeatedly clicking/browsing/reading/watching various sites to earn some Bitcoin - every 5 minutes here; once every hour there; daily clicks on 'this site'; 5 videos on 'that site...

Don't interpret that incorrectly. I like and appreciate the ability to earn some Bitcoin through various sites and options - I'm not complaining - but, wouldn't it be great if I could earn some Bitcoin without having to do any repetative actions?!? Why not let the Bitcoins do the work for me?

Today, the day after Friday the 13th, I jumped into the 'deep end'! I decided to invest in Bitcoin Income Limited! Actually, the risk was rather minimal. None of the investment came out of my pocket. I deposited a total of 0.013 bitcoins (which, as of 10/14/17, is worth $75.62) from an account that I opened through FreeBitco.in. FreeBitco.in lets you 'roll' for Bitcoin once per hour. I used a portion of the Bitcoins that I have raised by using that! So, for no cost other than my multi-tasking time, I have launched my Bitcoin Income Limited!

My plan is to update this post as things progress...


No comments:

Post a Comment